Duration: One-day workshop
Next Date: July 2014
Locations: Avonmouth House, Avonmouth Street, London, SE1 6NX
and Central Manchester.
The are no prizes in selling for coming as runner up. The Fundamentals of Consultative Selling open sales training course is designed to provide delegates with proven sales techniques and strategies to help them in their selling roles, aiming to give them the tools to win and stay ahead of other sales people in their marketplace.
The first aim of the course is to clear away the myths of selling and show delegates how a structured approach to each sale can bring success more often. Utilising Sterling Chase’s Selling from the Left® structured approach, this one-day workshop looks at each stage of the sales process in a logical sequence, moving through each technique at a pace that suits the audience. In particular, the workshop looks at the key selling skills for establishing customer needs, building rapport, presenting the relevant benefits, negotiation skills, closing techniques and objection handling.
The course does not just talk about the generalities of selling; the course director is highly skilled in helping each delegate to devise approaches and messaging specific to the delegate’s business.
Who Will Benefit?
- New sales people who are keen to learn best-practice selling skills.
- Experienced sales people who need to update and refresh their sales techniques.
- Experienced sales people want a step-change in their sales performance.
What Will Delegates Learn?
- A clear understanding of the sales process.
- Techniques for approaching the customer and building rapport.
- How to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- How to recognise different types of buyers and adapt the selling message.
- Effective communication skills, questioning techniques and listening techniques.
- How to successfully qualify a customer’s needs and buying criteria.
- How to match customer needs by selling the relevant benefits.
- How to plan and prepare for a sales appointment or interview with confidence.
- Successful closing and ‘gaining commitment’ techniques for successful negotiation.
- Techniques for overcoming common customer objections and winning the sale.
- Confidence in generating sales within their own work situations.
Click here to download a detailed outline of this course.
To book your place on this course or for more information, call us on 0845 371 3099 or fill in the form below and one of our course administration team will contact you.