Duration: Two-day workshop
Next Date: August 2014
Locations: Avonmouth House, Avonmouth Street, London, SE1 6NX
and Central Manchester.
The Fundamentals of Sales Management open sales training course is designed to equip Sales Managers and Leaders with the skills, processes and motivation to drive individual, team and business performance through support and feedback in the field.
To win in today’s market, sales managers need to: drive the performance of others; improve and maintain relationships with key customers; rapidly grow sales; manage high-level sales calls; and, with their team, successfully negotiate and close deals. This workshop aims to improve sales management skills through a combination of highly practical exercises, work based activities and group discussions. It is designed to develop skills in managing oneself, managing others and, ultimately, managing the business as a whole.
Each delegate will leave with a specific action plan in relation to their own individual and team development, as well as the confidence to really maximise performance. The programme is structured to ensure that the learning from one session is built upon in the next, thereby providing a comprehensive, highly interactive, motivational and fun learning experience.
Who Will Benefit?
Any individual involved in a sales management or leadership role. This course is for both sales managers who are relatively new to the role and those more experienced managers who want to consolidate and confirm existing skills.
What Will Delegates Learn?
Upon completion of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role and responsibilities of an effective sales manager.
- Recognise preferred leadership styles and understand their impact on others.
- Manage the sales team’s (and their own) time effectively.
- Use delegation as an aid to self-management.
- Understand how teams develop and the different leadership styles at each stage.
- Demonstrate the key skills required for effective team management.
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of coaching in a sales environment.
- Provide constructive feedback which facilitates individual and team development.
- Identify the factors that have an impact on the motivation of others.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Build positive working relationships with team members.
- Develop a structured plan for delivering against sales targets.
Click here to download a detailed outline of this course.
To book your place on this course or for more information, call us on 0845 371 3099 or fill in the form below and one of our course administration team will contact you.