The term ‘Sterling Chase Associates Ltd’ or ‘Sterling Chase’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is First Floor, Barclay’s House, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom HP19 8DB. Our company registration number is 5253158. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, visitor or viewer of our website. You can contact us on +44 (0) 845 371 3099 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By continuing to access and use this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material and content which is owned by or licensed to us. This material and content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, text, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads and data compilations of the website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, distribute, publish, display, store, post, transmit, revise, decompile, dissemble or reverse engineer any of the content or materials contained on this website without the express written permission of Sterling Chase Associates Ltd.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Sterling Chase are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sterling Chase Associates Ltd may modify the terms of this agreement without your prior notice and any modification shall be effective upon posting by Sterling Chase Associates Ltd on this website.
Legal & Arbitration
We operate under the Laws of England and Wales and the European Commission. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect our clients’ statutory rights under the following English and European consumer laws:
- the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002;
- the Electronic Commerce (EC directive) Regulations 2002;
- the Consumer Credit Act 2006;
- the Trade Descriptions Act 1968;
- the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999;
- the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- and the Consumer Protection Regulations 2002.
The validity, construction and performance of this contract shall be governed by the Law of England and Wales and any dispute that may arise out of, or in connection with, this contract including its validity, construction and performance shall be determined by arbitration under the Rules of the London Court of Arbitration at the date hereof. Rules with respect to matters not regulated by the London Court of Arbitration incorporate the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules. The parties agree that service of any notices in reference to such arbitration at the addresses as given in the contract shall be valid and sufficient.